• 1620阅读
  • 0回复

(考前特训)记叙文的写作模板 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线前朝老僧

发帖
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2011-12-03

记叙文的写作模板
       记叙文特别注重写作技巧,要求跌宕起伏不平淡,崇尚“意料之外,情理之中”的文学效果,是一种难度很大的文体。但是在考试的时间压力下,我们可以背诵一些写作模板应付紧张的考试。
一.记叙文的写作模板介绍
Everyone has an unforgettable memory and cannot remove it. To me, it happened __1时间和地点___, and I still remember the whole process vividly. At that time, I was ___2“我”在做什么____.
It was a sunny day and things were awfully ___3形容词_____ before it happened. Then ____4事件____ drew my attention. I saw ___5详细说明当时情况_____, and to my ____6表达感受的名词_____, ____7当事人______ was ____8正在进行的动作____. It did not last very long, but it impressed me so deeply that I would _____9自己的感受______.
Whenever I look back on what happened that day, I think it is right to ____10理应采取的措施或态度一______. First for all, no one can deny its/his/her _____11对当事人评价的名词______. Furthermore, it is important for us to _____12理应采取的措施或态度二______. I will cherish all these memories forever.
二.应用模板的例子
例子1    题目:Honor for my teacher
Everyone has an unforgettable memory and cannot remove it. To me, it happened 1 on September 10, 2000, and I still remember the whole process vividly. At that time, I was 2studying in the classroom.
It was a sunny day and things were awfully 3 dull before it happened. Then 4 my classroom drew my attention. I saw 5them giving a present to our English teacher, and to my 6surprise, 7 our teacher was 8 thankful but still declined the present. It did not last very long, but it impressed me so deeply that I would 9respect her sincerely.
Whenever I look back on what happened that day, I think it is right to 10 show our respect to our teacher. First for all, no one can deny her 11rightness. Furthermore, it is important for us to 12 repay their by contributing to the construction of our country. I will cherish all these memories forever. (155 words)
注意,这是一个写作模板,里面有12个空格,并不是说一定要填满12个空格。可以按照实际情况进行取舍。我们再看一个例子:
例子2    题目:A special social practice
Everyone has an unforgettable memory and cannot remove it. To me, it happened 1 during my last winter vacation, and I still remember the whole process vividly. At that time, I was 2 working as an assistant in a computer company.
It was a sunny day and things were awfully 3 dull before it happened. Then 4 my colleagues drew my attention. I saw 5 them celebrating, and to my 6 delight7 they were 8talking happily about a great success of a project. It did not last very long, but it impressed me so deeply that I would 9 pursue the same profession.
Whenever I look back on what happened that day, I think it is right to 10 pursue success. First for all, no one can deny its 11ability to bring happiness. Furthermore, it is important for us to 12 cooperate with colleagues. I will cherish all these memories forever. (155 words)
注意,在考试的过程中,由于作文的考试内容是不断变化的,而模板本身是比较固定的。固定的模板要适应考试作文试题的实际需要,这要求考生善于对模板进行变通,包括:增加项目、减少项目、适当更改句式、增减句子等等。只要我们背熟了一个写作模板,我们就可以在考试过程中有所创造。我们完成配套作业作为巩固。
三.配套练习:完成下面的基础写作
基础写作
汶川大地震发生后,为表达全国各族人民对四川汶川大地震遇难同胞的深切哀悼,国务院决定,2008519日至21日为全国哀悼日。519日,我校师生举行了一系列的悼念活动。

[table=medium][tr][td=1,1,127]
上午
[/td][td=1,1,429]800  操场集合,下半旗,校长和学生到表发言
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,127]
下午
[/td][td=1,1,429]142831  全体默哀。许多同学流下眼泪
[/td][/tr][tr][td=1,1,127]
晚上
[/td][td=1,1,429]700730  收看有关灾区的报道。同学们无不伤心和感动
[/td][/tr][/table]写作内容
     请根据以上信息写一篇日记,并包括以下内容:
1.       悼念活动的时间和目的;
2.       上午的活动情况;
3.       下午的活动情况;
4.       晚上的活动情况;
5.       你对灾区人民的祝福。
写作要求
1.  只能用5个句子表达全部内容;
2.  文中不能出现你的真实姓名和学校名称。
评分标准
    句子结构正确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。
19-05-2008           Wednesday
Cloudy
配套练习答案:完成下面的基础写作
It happened 1 on May 19, 2008, and I still remember the whole process of the mourning activities for the Wenchuan earthquake victims. It was 5 8:00am, when we assembled on the sports ground to lower the national flag and to listen to the speeches delivered by the principal and the students’ representative. The three-minute silence from 2:28 to 2:31pm impressed us 9so deeply that many students shed sad teats. From 7:00 to 7:30pm, we watched earthquake reports, which moved every one of us. In my opinion, it is important for us to 12 cooperate with the people in the affected area and help them recover from the tragic disaster as son as possible.
相信吧,中国文化将带领世界走出2012的泥潭,走向春天
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿

上一个 下一个