• 0回复

(考前特训)书信的写作模版 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线前朝老僧

发帖
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2011-12-03

书信的写作模版
一.书信的模版
       许多学生在书信写作中失掉许多分数,其实,貌似简单的书信本身有着很强的章法,要写得好需要很强的技巧。书信有着很强的交际目的,不是拉家常,表面是给父母亲戚同学朋友回信,实际上是为了解决问题而命题的,从写作目的来看,比较类似议论文,或者说是用书信包装的议论文。请看模版:
Dear ____________,
I am __1形容词__ to ___2目的____. Much to my regret, I would like to ___3意见____. (或者Here I want to give my advice on ___3问题____) (或者 I am asking about the possibility of providing me with a position as ___3职位____.)(又或者 I’d like to ___3介绍____. First, I want to ____4建议或介绍____, then, I’d like to ___5建议或介绍____.
On ___6主题____ there are many I would like to state. For one thing, it is ___7观点、建议或理由一_____. For another, it can ____8观点、建议或理由二______. Additionally, it will _____9观点、建议或理由三______.
       I’m sincerely looking forward to ___10期待____. I hope that the above situation will be improved as soon as possible. 或者the above can be of some help to you in your decision.)(或者I will hear form you soon. 又或者you will enjoy your time.
Yours,

二.书信写作模版的应用
       题目要求:李平写信给你,询问你的意见,毕业后他应该攻读硕士学位,还是出来工作。你回信告诉他,可以一边工作一边攻读学位。
例子一
A letter on whether to pursue a master degree after gradation
Dear Li Ping,
I am 1very glad to 2 receive your letter. Much to my regret, I would like to give my advice on3whether you should work or pursue a master degree after graduation. First, I want to 4make sure that you understand the importance of acquiring a Master’s degree, then I’d like to5advice you to work in your spare time if you want to gain experience.
On 6the advantages of pursuing a Master’s degree there are many I would like to state. For one thing, it is 7 an opportunity for you to expand your knowledge of your major. For another, it can 8provide you with a better-paid job in future. Additionally, it will 9make you a better prospect if you choose to pursue the Master’s degree.
       I’m sincerely looking forward to 10 hearing from you again. I hope that the above can be of some help to you in your decision.
       这个书信的模板有一定的弹性。在开头第三句的地方提供了4种情况供学生选择使用。本文挑选了“Here I want to give my advice on ___3问题____”。书信涉及的话题较多,难以用一个模板全部概括,所以同学们要多记忆几个以备用。

例子二
题目要求:假如你要结交Smith作为你的笔友,你给他写信,说明你交友的原因、好处与具体的交友方式等等。
A letter on the request of friendship
Dear Smith,
I am 1writing to 2 make friends with you. Much to my regret, I would like to 3find a pen pal.First, I want to 4introduce myself, then I’d like to 5say that we will be good friends in the future.
On 6my reasons for wanting to find a pen pal there are many I would like to state. For one thing, it is 7 a good opportunity to practice my English because I am a sophomore (大学二年级生) in Beijing University majoring in English. For another, it can 8provide us with a chance to know each other by writing a letter once a month. Additionally, it will 9help us share our happiness and sorrow together and you could improve your Chinese at the same time.
       I’m sincerely looking forward to 10 being your friend and letting us improve ourselves together. I hope that you will enjoy your time.
Yours,
相信吧,中国文化将带领世界走出2012的泥潭,走向春天
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容

上一个 下一个